News,fashion,and events of importance to me and the world i live in.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mid Year Naturalizer Warehouse Sale - Missed

Sorry guys we missed it. Yeah we missed the Naturalizer Warehouse Mid Year Sale this year. I thought it was on July but they had it last June 18-20,2009. Next would be on November 2009. I will make sure not to overlook it again. I got my Seychelles White Sandal there at a best buy price. I also got my Florsheim brown ladies shoes and also my natualizer wedges. Now i am wondering what should have been my best buy this year... Anyway the universe is conspiring to keep to my promise to save, save and save....Telephone Number of Jannov Plaza Pasong Tamo Makati Warehouse is 893-8435 to 38 . See you there in November 2009.

Wait i learned that the Aldo Warehouse is also at Jannov Plaza Pasong Tamo Makati and they also hold an annual sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment